Blog Links Just some of the great blogs I keep stumbling on. Go for an explore, and if you see any really good ones, let me know...
- the hottest blogger I know. - I hate knitting. However, I love this blog. Who'd have thought? - If you ask me, it's perpetual brilliance! - 'nuff said. Inspired - inspiring.
- ...into light. Xenouveau - Her from Sadisticland. All Geek To Me - Fun from Scout Finch.
Elven Sarah - Witty and weird, a bit like me (but witty). Sedgefield - A nice blog, which may have died from meme deficiency... - A great lady had a great blog. Hopefully it returns...
superphase - A stick hero for the masses...
Sadly, we have been given the cold Shoulder. - a great blog from the continent, nice and warm there. - Not indulgent any more.
She Speaks - The star-crossed lover is now silent.
Organic Feminism - A tremendous blog. Even though she calls me Scoots *shudder*
You can no longer get your soup fix from souplover.
This week some fun with free association and then some. What is free association? It's a "I say ____, you think _____" sort of thing. You can list the first word, phrase or idea that comes to your mind.
First, as a warm up, using the letters M-I-N-D reveal four things about yourself.
M - Mentallist. The most used description of me by others...
I - Intellect. I have a great one, I exercise it now and again, in the park
N - Nitwit. I can be a tremendous nitwit at times.
D - Dangerous. I am dangerous to pretty much all electronic equipment. Terminator wouldn't stand a chance against me!
1. with the still. Oasis fruit drink (the advertising slogan).
2. That joke. When it rains cats and dogs, don't step in a poodle.
3. skin tissue.
5. nightclubs in Ibiza (never been to one though).
8. scizophrenic. I've an innie that wants to be an outie.
9. Tigger. Obviously.
10. John Travolta.
ATTENTION: Schizophrenic is spelt incorrectly in this entry. Although this blog is subjected to rigorous quality control, it is inevitable that some errors will occur. In this case, please forward any amendments to i_dont_care_how_you_spell_it@curtin_parloe.co.uk