I really have been too lazy to post anything recently, but in my defence I've had plenty going on.
I've lost the motivation to finish this post, but I'll throw something down anyway.
That's all for now.
- Moved house with my girlfriend.
- Was pronounced "better" by the government.
- Signed on.
- Discovered how inefficient the benefits system actually is.
- Started working on a feature film as DoP.
- Became quite disillusioned with the film.
- Made a determined effort to finish the film anyway.
- Acted in a Dragon's Den spoof.
- Became an unpaid Vice President.
- Found myself doing some paid camera work for a casting agency.
- Discovered how much more inefficient the benefits system is than I thought.
- Failed again at NaNoWriMo (barring some 48,000-word epiphany before Monday).